- Changelog is going German, as is the site UI/UX. English language texts will remain, and by-and-by I’ll bring English UX back for those texts.
- Footnotes styled
- Added reading time to frontpage, displaying in the respective blogging language (proud of that part, you’d not believe it).
- Version 1.0-stable.
- I think I have arrived somewhere that makes sense and is usable. I consider the website stable, at least as far as the framework and basic CSS is concerned.
- Working on the /podcast part of things, will be in German.
- Finally implemented Webmentions again. Using brid.gy and webmention.io
- Font change to
Crimson Pro as an A/B test for legibility testing
- resized headers and made article links underlined and black
- made all text links underlined for a11y
- Made headers bolder
- Cleaned up CSS, removed a lot of dead or stale definitions. We’re not there, yet, but we’re getting closer.
- Moved webfont to preload and
display: swap to calm down the mighty God lighthouse.
- Initialized Changelog
- Changed font from CrimsonPro to RobotoSlab Variable font site enhancement